“I have been given this product as part of a product review through the Chronic Illness Bloggers network. Although the product was a gift, all opinions in this review remain my own and I was in no way influenced by the company. “
Honey Colony Superior Cannabidiol Rich Hemp Formula
“Cannabidiol (CBD) is extracted from the Cannabis plant and has no euphoric properties whatsoever. This formulation offers all the health benefits of CBD without the feeling of being “high”. (Source: HoneyColony)
I received the Superior from HoneyColony approximately a month ago. When I received it, I was kind of skeptical at first to even try it; so when I eventually did take the Superior formula, I decided to take it at bedtime. This was before I read the entire label and realizing that I could take the formula three times during the day. When taking the Superior formula, the first dose was weird for me, mainly because you have to hold the formula under your tongue for some seconds before swallowing. The taste that stood out to me was a citrusy flavor. While writing this review, I’ve noticed a change in both my nighttime and daytime pain. As someone who works 40 plus hours a week, this is a relief. Also, the best part of it is that I’m no longer relying on narcotics for my pain during the day anymore. I like that the Superior is all natural and with organic botanicals.
My cons with this product are as follows:
- Small writing on the label. As someone who wears glasses/contact lenses and has difficulty with vision because of Multiple Sclerosis; the label writing could’ve been slightly larger.
- The taste isn’t bad, however, when someone close to you can smell it and is seemingly disgusted by it, they question why you’re putting it into your mouth.
- A major con for me is that it is only available in the United States, Germany, Italy, Spain, Israel, Australia and the UK. So, if you want to purchase this product, make sure that you can have it shipped to your location.
- The price. It’s $92.55 a bottle, which is a punch to the pocket. For three bottles, it’s $262.00, and that is registering as a current sale price.
- “CBD and Drug Tests: Unfortunately, it is possible for CBD to result in a positive for THC— much like eating a poppy seed bagel can cause a positive for opiates depending on the type of test. Our products contain .03% THC, well below the federal limit of .3%, but you should use discretion if planning to be tested. (Source: HoneyColony). As for someone who is regularly drug tested at her place of employment, this is a reason why I’d potentially get fired. It’s troublesome to be advised to use discretion by the company.
My pros of the Superior formula:
- It doesn’t need to be refrigerated and has a shelf life of 3 years.
- It does not have enough CBD in it to make anyone “high.”
- It’s completely organic.
- It isn’t oil. Instead, it’s the only water soluble CBD in the market at the time of this review.
I’m extremely happy this formula has worked for me and the pains that come with Multiple Sclerosis. Living on narcotics has been a pain and hassle for me, so I’m glad the HoneyColony has developed something of this nature.
If you’d like to check out this product, go to http://www.honeycolony.com to check it out yourself.
I hope my review was an enjoyable read and will help someone find relief like the Superior formula has for me!