Let me start by thanking MSnuButterflies for nominating me for this. It’s kind of flattering to think one of my fellow bloggers gave me this honor when I’ve only had my blog up a short time. So, thank you again. (Please stop by her blog for awesome reads about laughs, life, and of course, MS).
Seven things about me:
- I love everything about there is about photography. I’m rarely seen without a camera in my hand.
- I’m a die-hard Steelers fan.
- It’s a well-known fact with everyone I know and now I’m sharing with you that I wish Channing Tatum would fall off a cliff somewhere. I can’t stand him.
- My kryptonite is tequila.
- I swear Roger the Alien from American Dad is my real brother. (Or sister???)
- I’m passionate about helping the youth in my community.
- I frequently volunteer in homeless shelters in my community
Please check out the 10 blogs I have nominated. I found it really hard to narrow it down to 10. There are so many wonderful and inspiring blogs. I encourage you to visit all of these wonderful blogs.
- Being Lydia
- As I Live & Breathe
- Personally Me Blog
- Indisposed and Undiagnosed
- Butterfly Sand
- Pain Pals
- Subjunctive Collapse
- Two Rooms Plus Utilities
If you choose to accept my nomination for “One Lovely Blog” award please follow these rules.
Award rules are:
1. Thank the person that has nominated you & include a link to their blog.
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs of your choice.
3. Link your nominees and let them know of your nomination.
4. Share seven different things about yourself.